The Photo Challenge Linky | My First
It’s a little known fact that I’m a photographer. I haven’t written about it as yet but it’s something I don’t mind sharing. There are some great bloggers out there sharing their weekly photographs so instead of creating something similar, I wanted to challenge peoples creative side! This ‘Photo Challenge’ Linky is designed to encourage you to think creatively, plan a shot, prepare and share, very similar to how I work professionally.
Each week a new challenge will be announced by the previous week’s winner [first to post], for example ‘take a photograph of something red’. We have a week to take a photo, starting on a Wednesday so we can include the weekend to get the shot for those busy Mummies and Daddies!
The weeks winner will be announced at the end of the Linky, who will then co-host with me and be responsible for picking the following weeks challenge!
Please have a quick read of the info below and join in!
Linky’s are a great way to find new blogs to read, discover new content and they’re also a great way to raise your blogs profile.
I’ll be your host together with the previous weeks winner. If you’d like us to retweet your linked up posts, please follow and tweet me @dadaandmonkey. Don’t forget to use the hashtag, #DMPhotoChallenge
I will always try to comment on all the posts linked up, but please follow the rules:
- First to post gets to select next weeks challenge
- Link up one, single image post only
- Your image should be shot during the linky week, no old photos!
- Comment on the post before yours and the hosts posts.
- If you can comment on more, please do!
- Be social! Please share and follow one another if you can
- Please include the badge on the post, you’ve linked up or in your blogs sidebar